Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another bad day of my twisting life... u know friends, when bad time arrives it doesn't ever knock the door of your happiness, it just enter and ruins  everything.
                             Certainly something like this is happening with me. May be in installments, but I am loosing everything. May be its written in  my destiny. I lost the one who is still very close to my heart, my best friend BACK STABBED me and I lost one of my best buddy. I was in search of him from past two years and today i came to know that he died two years ago of BRAIN HEMORRHAGE. I was in complete shock to hear about him. But one cannot change destiny. Your hard work matters but not enough to change your destiny.
                      I know how I passed my last week as where ever i used to go, what ever I tried all went in vain. I read once that we should be happy when bad time arrives in your life because it is said that god takes your test that whether we have enough potential to face it or not...
         Now lets see what a new morning bring in my life...
     Happiness or...???


With regards...!

No comments: