Wednesday, February 17, 2010


The sound of silence is the loudest when you are not sure it exists. It pierces through the ears like a sharp arrow, numbing your thoughts into a forgetful journey that takes you no where. Its a state one has often wanted to be in and when it comes along suddenly, it surprises you completely, consuming you of all energy and action. Converting one into an idle mind.
                One has desired this for long. For long have I said to myself that invigoration to the mind can only come when we are kept distant from sundry and everyday thought. I find myself in such a state.
              
      It was quite a boring day . Just had two classes with an interval of looonng 4hrs. And it becomes very difficult to spend but somehow we managed to pass it. Went to C.C. ... watched match there. But a very sad news... RAIN STOPPED play.:-( But INDIA is still in gud condition n we can still win this game n prove that we are the best n deserve to be No. 1.
           Vaise friends yesterday I just had a narrow escape. I was returning from temple n  met with an accident. It was my luck that saved my both eyes, else I was gone ...
FACT FOR TODAY- East India Company, once that  ruled in India around 100's of years ago is now owned by an Indian. M proud to be an Indian..!
With regards...!
        

No comments: