Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Gudi Padwa to all

Happy Ugadi and a prosperous New Year




This month will began from the first day of the Vikram Sampat 2067. The first day of the month of Chaitra is celebrated as Gudi Padwa, Ugadi or cheti chand, marking the new year for Hindu community if India. The Chaitra navratra i.e. the nine day worship of  Mother Goddess also begins this day.
       
May you all have happiness, peace in your life with the starting of this new year.

         But friends, mine started with a small bang. It was today in the morning, when I was on my way to ISBT, a guy coming from opposite direction came toward me of not being aware of my coming. I just blowed my horn and he got scared. Exchanged a few notes  and finally I said" Fuck off you Asshole" and he moved away. I dont know why do these kind of guys drives if they dont know the sense.

Overall it was another boring day that passed away.

With Regards...!

No comments: