Friday, March 5, 2010

It was a great day today. I personally enjoyed today & it was quite after a long time that I enjoyed  myself at the college. And on the way back to home as well. We really had fun today. But the most exciting moment was when silencer was not able to do the test of MSS and he was just searching for a hint and requesting sir to tell about it. But everything went  in vain. Sorry silencer, you cannot always cram everything and perform , its the understanding that always works.
             But an incident happened that should not have ... It was around 12:00 in the noon when we all were teasing each other and commenting on one another, when one of my mate commented one a girl, but in a very abusive language. I was not present at that moment but when I came to know about it, I strongly feel that he should not have used such words. The complaint has been forwarded to the SO of our university, so lets see what happens... But friends plz I request you, don't use any kind of abusive language against anybody. They are also someone's brother or sister, like you have.

With Regards...!

No comments: