Sunday, March 7, 2010

WOW...! what a day it was... Yesterday me and my  mates went to college ground to play football. The best part was we had our paji playing with us. What a stamina he has...Any how the match started and it moved very smoothly, but after first half it was injury time. Me and runit collapsed and both got badly injured. Then one after another , everyone was collapsing with eachother.  And at the end of the days play, no one was able to move, but I left the game in between as I have a match tomorrow in our university.
                       Now it was time to return back home, while on the way back me and one of my friend went to an institute where we came to know many new things. I have done C language but he told us that kind of basics that we had never listened. Yesterday only , I came to know that 60% of coding of Microsoft Window Vista is done in C language and it is an honour for we Indians that 40% of that coding was done by Microsoft India. So we are a proud indians and always ahead of everyone.

With Regards

No comments: